With the self-managed super fund landscape continuing to evolve, it is important that education and training reflects the changing nature of technical and regulatory issues.
With this in mind, the Changing Face of SMSF webinar (previously the SMSF quarterly wrap) provides professionals with up-to-date information about legislative change from Government and the from Regulators.
In this one-hour webinar, SMSF specialist, Aaron Dunn will be exploring the latest technical and regulatory issues including:
- Draft regulations with related party acquisitions and disposals
- Draft regulations on SMSF Supervisory levy reforms
- Recent ATO guidance on when a pension commences and ceases for SMSFs
- Latest NTLG Super technical sub-group issues impacting LRBAs, insurance, and future liability tax deductions
- Considerations for Anti-detriment payments from a recent private ruling
- Time: 11am, AEDST
- Date: Thursday, 28 February 2013
- Duration: 1 hour