Many of the 420,000 self-managed super funds now in existence typically use a part of a trustee’s name (usually surname) to create their SMSF.
With virtually unlimited discretion for trustees to decide on a name for their SMSF, this got me thinking about some of the clever and also amusing names that I’ve come across in my journey within the industry. I also did a quick search through SuperFundLookUp to see some of the more interesting and quirky names around as well.
In this light-hearted post, below is a list some more interesting and peculiar names for SMSFs:
- Enjoy Myself Super Fund
- Show Me the Money Super Fund, Buckets of Money Super Fund,
- The Money Tree
- Big Bucks Super Fund, Big Ideas Super Fund
- Make Me Rich Super Fund, Get Rich Quick Super Fund
- Gravy Train Express
- Creating Wealth Together Super Fund
- Huge Profits Super Fund, Huge As Super Fund
- And You’ll make a Profit Super Fund
- Outperform Super Fund
- The Travel bug Retirement Fund
- Relax to the Max Super Fund, Sit Back and Relax Super Fund
Does your fund or a client’s fund have a great name? share it with us…